Re: dselect-apt

On Wed, Sep 08, 1999 at 08:47:45AM -0700, Kenneth Scharf wrote:
> Next on the to do list, find latest the gnome packages for slink
> (anyone know the urls?) and find out how to configure enlightenment.

add this line to /etc/apt/sources.list for the latest gnome packages for
slink. They aren't close to *the* latest though :(
deb ftp://gd.tuwien.ac.at/hci/GNOME/gnome-1.0/debian slink main

> (Like what are all those icons that point to stuff I havn't set up yet
> and how to configure what icons I really want).  Will visit the
> enlighenment web site as the man pages that came with the package are useless.

Have you tried "dox /usr/share/enlightenment/E-docs/"? There a few tips in
there. (don't expect too much)

Sarel Botha          |     Computer &           | +27 341 81341
(sjb@dundee.lia.net) |        Accounting        | BOX 2065, Dundee