Re: Heretical shortcoming ;)
- To: "J.H.M. Dassen Ray\"" <jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl>, Debian Development <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Heretical shortcoming ;)
- From: Aaron Van Couwenberghe <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 10:38:24 -0700
- Message-id: <19990904103824.C499@localhost>
- Mail-followup-to: "J.H.M. Dassen Ray\"" <jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl>, Debian Development <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <19990904133108.A18854@pc203a.wi.leidenuniv.nl>; from J.H.M. Dassen Ray" on Sat, Sep 04, 1999 at 01:31:08PM +0200
- References: <19990904004823.B499@localhost> <19990904133108.A18854@pc203a.wi.leidenuniv.nl>
On Sat, Sep 04, 1999 at 01:31:08PM +0200, J.H.M. Dassen Ray" wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 04, 1999 at 00:48:23 -0700, Aaron Van Couwenberghe wrote:
> > the odd thing is, I can't subscribe.
> Please contact the listmasters (email@example.com) directly.
> > subject body 'subscribe firstname.lastname@example.org'.
> I seem to recall sonic.net was a spam haven in the past.
Actually, far from it. Sonic.net has always had the most strict of anti-spam
policies, both incoming and outgoing. Any dialup that displays an unusual
amount of SMTP traffic is promptly investigated, and if necessary, service
> > I received no CONFIRM sXXXXXX reply as usual.
> Listmasters, could this be the result of sonic.net being blackholed?
I've had no problems with any of the other lists.
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..email@example.com.. ..firstname.lastname@example.org....
Debian GNU/Linux: http://www.debian.org
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count and
those who can't.