Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja)

From: Kenshi Muto <kmuto@debian.org>
Subject: Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:22:25 +0900

> Hi,
>
> peter> > joey> Package: a2ps-perl-ja
> peter> >
> peter> > There isn't a2ps or a2ps-perl on Debian.
> peter> > So it can rename a2ps-perl.
> peter> > a2ps-perl-ja will not cause any problem on English environment.
> peter>
> peter> A forwarded normal bug against a2ps. It's not even a month old.
>
> Sorry, I see.

Do you mean #42824: request for japanese patch of a2ps ?
Then it is for a2ps of C version, not of Perl version.

I think there is no a2ps of Perl version yet.

BTW a2ps-perl-ja will not cause any problem in other multi-byte
language ?
			   1999.9.1

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>