Re: FAQ? (Was: KDE - license issue)

Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> wrote:
> You could just refer to the position paper I wrote when we dropped it:
>
>   http://www.debian.org/News/1998/19981008
>
> and if people want me to add stuff to the associated FAQ:
>
>   http://www.uk.debian.org/~phil/KDE-FAQ.html
>
> I'll do so.
>
> The arrival of QPL doesn't really change the situation, so that should
> cover it.

Cool, I will have a look at them next time I am not the net. What I am really
asking is, is how would people find those docs? Is there an FAQ for
debian-devel that people should read before posting to the list? Should there
be one, what would we put in it? Maybe a summary of the threads that happen
over and over again? Here is my possible list of threads that should be in the
FAQ:

* Why not have pentium optimisation?
* What is wrong with new-maintainers?
* How about a debian-diff system?
* I think we should change the layout of the ftp server
* Why don't we close some bugs?
* How about improving/fixing the packaging tools?
* Why is KDE not allowed in main?

--
I consume, therefore I am