Re: Mozilla

On Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 05:52:24AM -0700, Kenneth Scharf wrote:
> How many bits of encryption does Mozilla use for secure documents?
Um, I don't really know Mozilla (don't have time to read up on it, nor
boxen to compile)... but it can't use any; source to encryption programs are
not exportable from the US.

Netscape Communicator 5, when it is released, will come in the normal
128-bit and 40-bit versions, I'd assume.

I have no idea if it has a fortify... and Sombody Out There probably has
crypto patches.

	-=- James Mastros