Re: itp: static bins / resolving static debian issues

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 11:54:12AM -0400, Steve Willer wrote:
> Does this mean you support making sash Standard or Important?

No. I think it's a matter for the local admin to decide. But I do not
oppose changing sash's priority if there's a general consensus that it's
a good idea. (My feelings on this point aren't all that strong, as I've
pointed out to several people in private email.)

Mike Stone