Re: cvs-buildpackage with fakeroot

Je 1999/08/22(0)/14:08, Ben Pfaff montris sian geniecon skribante:
> joost witteveen <joostje@cistron.nl> writes:
>
>    The problem is that getopt doesn't seem to have an option to cause it
>    to do what our `taste' wants it.
>    Does anyone have a simple way to make getopt act the way we want it?
>
> Pass `+' as the first character of the optstring argument to getopt().
> (I'm assuming that this is a C or C++ program.)

Well, actually it's a shell scipt, but that doesn't matter. The + seems
to work the same. Don't know why I didn't find that '+' in the manual pages,
but it must have been because I thought there was a `real' option for it.

Anyway, thanks. Added it to the source files. Unfortunately, I just
uploaded a new version of fakeroot, so I'll wait about a day to upload
this version.

Thanks,
--
joostje