Re: Corel/Debian Linux Installer

I think my suggestion fits in here:
What's about building a pseudo-package called paranoia or something like
that which does the following: if this package is installed and other
packages which provide a daemon which deal with network, or similar
things, look for this paranoia package, and if it exists it installs a
more restrictive configuration, i.e. /cgi-bin/ is turned off by default.
i don't know if maintainers are willing to provide various
configurations to just one package. but it's an option which we should

so long