Re: itp: static bins / resolving static debian issues

Right. We have to decide whether it's easier to have a static shell
for root (making a few people unhappy that they have to type "exec bash"
to get interactive command history), or whether we should have a
clone of uid0 (and deal with several issues that raises).

I'm happy either way. Whichever presents the least difficulty.

Justin