Re: Debian/Corel liason?

All the issues discussed so far are currently being addressed. Also, a new deb
will be created for WP8 with all the proper dependencies by the time we ship out
Beta 1 of Corel Linux in September. Thanks.

Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously Dale Scheetz wrote:
> > Does anyone know if there is a contact at Corel who can help with problems
> > interfacing Corel products to Debian machines?
>
> I do :). I'm willing to bet it is the result of wp still being libc5
> based. At least that is what had me confused for a while (I didn't have
> xlib6 installed). I'll mail to and ask when we can expect a libc6
> version.
>
> Wichert.
>
> --
> This combination of bytes forms a message written to you by Wichert Akkerman.
> E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl
> WWW: http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~wichert/

Do you know about Corel's involvement with Linux?  Visit us at
http://linux.corel.com

begin:vcard
n:Poon;Ming
x-mozilla-html:FALSE