Re: how to make Debian less fragile (long and philosophical)

Hi,
>>"Richard" == Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> writes:

 Richard> Do we have a consensus that sash should be priority "important"?

        Could you synopsize for me why imporant is better suited than
 standard?

        manoj
--
 A little dog goes into a saloon in the Wild West, and beckons to the
 bartender.  "Hey, bartender, gimme a whiskey." The bartender ignores