Re: ITP: fortunes-knghtbrd

Joseph Carter wrote:
> Okay people, you asked for it.  =p  All flee from the insanity that is my
> sigfile!  I promised I'd upload it when I hit 256 and so I am.

Is there any reason we need to bloat debian with another package? Why can't
it just be added to fortunes-mod. There is precident:

joey@gumdrop:~>grep -i joey /usr/share/games/fortunes/linux
* Yet another fool coming over this: according to joey
<Joey> gorgo: *lol*
<gorgo> joey: what's so funny? :)
<Culus> shh, joey is losing all sanity from lack of sleep
<Culus> 'yes joey, very funny'
* JHM wonders what Joey did to earn "I'd just like to say, for the record,
  that Joey rules."
* Joey should not write changelog entries at 5:30am

see shy jo