history (Was Re: Corel/Debian Linux Installer)

Its important to teach people good habits right from the beginning.  The
huge monstrous / partition is a Linuxism that sets users of other unixen
sniggering at our naivete.

Also, if you crash, its faster to fsck a small / partition than a big one,
so you boot faster.