Re: how to make Debian less fragile (long and philosophical)

Boot with rescue disk is pathetic and abolutely unacceptable, as anyone
who has ever remotely administered a machine will be itching to tell you.

I am not always there to stick the floppy in; but in 9 out of 10 failures
I am left with some kind of usable shell.

Justin