Re: Proposal: Network configuration file format

>> FWIW, I prefer the 192.168.1.34/23 notation for address and
>> network.  (shouldn't the broadcast be 192.168.1.255?)

Jakob> IANADD, but while the /23 notation is nice, it doesn't work for
Jakob> all possible netmasks.

        Well, it is perfectly possible to have both. Just one number
after the slash? ok, a bunch of ones and then zeroes. Four numbers
with dots -> other kind of mask.

--
                                                                -
                                                                -