Re: [New maintainer] Working for Debian and becoming a registere

On 23-Jul-99 Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Yes, when I launched this thread I only wanted to hear about future
> maintainers interested by this solution. I never wanted yet another
> flamewar about the new maintainer team.

I hate flamewar, but if people discuss about new maintainer, probably people
are interested in making this more clear and efficient.

---
Christian Surchi                |  Debian GNU/Linux User
csurchi@mclink.it               |  http://www.debian.org
www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi   |  Linux, the choice of a GNU generation
You have many friends and very few living enemies.