Re: [New maintainer] Working for Debian and becoming a registere

On 22-Jul-99 Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> PS: Of course, everything I said in all my messages are only personal
> opinions and in no way Debian official position or the new maintainer
> team's possition.

Maybe I have lost something, but are you behind new-maintainer@debian.org?
I think that transparence is one of the better quality of Debian, so is
possbile to know why there is no response, no automatic response, to the
message sent to that address? _This_ is frustrating, not only the wait.

---
Christian Surchi                |  Debian GNU/Linux User
csurchi@mclink.it               |  http://www.debian.org
www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi   |  Linux, the choice of a GNU generation
Beware of a tall black man with one blond shoe.