Maintainer wanted for pi-address

pi-address (http://www.in-berlin.de/User/miwie/pia/) is a GUI frontend for
Palm Pilot address databases (it supports reading a database from and
writing it to a pilot, though it does not have real synchronisation yet); it
is also usable as a standalone address database.

pi-addres is free software (GPL with Qt exception) and actively maintained
upstream.

I have a debianisation of it (using debhelper; with menu and doc-base files
etc.; patches for compiling against Qt2) that I'm using locally. I'd love to
see this as a proper Debian package, but I don't have the time to maintain
an additional package.

If you are interested in maintaining a Debian pi-address package, please
contact me.

Greetings,
--
Ray Dassen <jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl>