Re: [QUAKE] Glide installers packaged

On Thu, Jul 29, 1999 at 04:06:29AM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> Our operatives in the Western United States have uncovered a method to
> bypass proprietary software distribution lockouts which have thwarted our
> attempts to distribute the Glide 3D graphics library as part of the Debian
> distribution.

Oh great one, may I, in ignorance of your true greatness, oh great
Knight-Beard, inquire unto the meaning and the true puropse of these evil
works, these "proprietary software distribution lockouts" that are so
shurely the work of the anti-RMS, that evil that seeps out of that campus of
the evil that we dare not name.

	-=- James Mastros
--
> (yes I'm bored.)