Re: Apache seems to depend on nscd

Johnie Ingram wrote:

> Re: How does anyone keep up with debian-devel?
>
>     I take a drug which has raised my IQ to 300.  I hire secretaries to
> read messages in each ear simultaneously.  A grant from the NSA allows me
> to devote all my time to debian-devel.  This way I can read about 80%.
>     Otherwise, I don't think I could do it....
>
>         -- John Lapeyre

To sense and comprehend after action is not worthy of being called
comprehension. To accomplish after striving is not worthy of being called
accomplishment. To know after seeing to not worthy of being called knowing.
These three are far from the way of sensing and response.

Indeed, to be able to do something before it exists, sense something before it
becomes active, see something before it sprouts, are three abilities that
develop interdependently. Then nothing is sense but is comprehended, nothing is
undertaken without response, nowhere does one go without benefit.

Sun Tsu, what jolly good fellow. =)