wily: working on #40511 and need advice

It looked like a trivial bug was filed against wily, an orphaned package,
so I went to take a look at it.  Basically, html/index.html refers to
html/perl.txt, html/changes.txt and html/FAQ.txt, which are not installed
under those names.  html/perl.txt and html/FAQ.txt just aren't there --
though html/FAQ.html is -- and changes.txt is ./changelog.txt.gz .  Now, I
can think of two ways of fixing this:

- Just install those files, ignoring the bloat caused by having both
FAQ.txt and FAQ.html installed, and having two copies of the changelog.

- Modify html/index.html to point to html/FAQ.html, install html/perl.txt,
install html/changes.txt, and make ./changelog.txt a symlink to
html/changes.txt .

I like the first choice because it appears to be cleaner, but I'm not sure
how well this waste of disk space -- though only a few kilobytes -- would
go over with my peers and the package's users.

Advice?

Thanks.

--
William Ono <wmono@debian.org>                             PGP key: 0x93BA6AFD
 fingerprint = E3 64 C5 43 3E B3 2D A6  C6 D7 E3 45 90 24 78 DE = fingerprint