Coping with new email address

I'll be shortly changing my main email address, and since my one package
lists that address as the maintaier address I'm wondering what to do. I am
going to change the maintainer address to my debian address in order to
avoid this in the future. So do I simply upload a new revision of the
package, with the new address in it?

I also wonder if simply changing my user IDs on my pgp key and sending it
to the key maintainer is enough to deal with the pgp aspect? TIA

Cheers
    Dave

--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.1 on Linux i386 2.2.3
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request