Re: bottlerocket?

On Mon, Jul 26, 1999 at 10:53:36PM -0500, joeyh@master.debian.org wrote:
> Both people in the To: line posted ITP's for bottlerocket. I don't see a
> package though. I've built it locally with no problems and could have a
> package ready by noon tomorrow. Do either of you care if I just NMU it to
> get it out there? Or I'm willing to maintain it if neither of you wants to
> any more.

heh I have just been slightly busy (you know how it goes...work + class
can be a PITA) I was close to a package ....

If you want go for it...I don't care really. I would be happy to maintain  it (as I intended to) but it won't be a major dissapointment if you want to.
(hell it frees up a few hours for me this weekend :) )

Of course...if things go badly it may be my only package (other than the neglected dtmfdial which has no update since packageing and needs none really)
now that I hear xfstt possibly violates a patent (may be fixable too ;)
we shall see)

-Steve
ink, n.:
        A villainous compound of tannogallate of iron, gum-arabic,
        and water, chiefly used to facilitate the infection of
        idiocy and promote intellectual crime.
                -- H.L. Mencken