Re: your mail

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Taufik wrote:

> subscribe
> help

Taufik

Welcome to Debian User and Debian Devel mailing lists. Your message
will probably get you subscribed. You will receive a confirmation
message which you probably can just reply to to finish subscribing.

In case it does not, and for future reference, I'm including my
canned message on subscriptions:

********canned message*********

Please send subscription related mail to

                               ^^^^^^^
with (un)subscribe as the only word in the subject, and with empty
body or with (un)subscribe as the only word in the body, and with
empty subject.

This one line, issued at the command prompt, will get you a
subscription confirmation request, to which you probably can just
reply to be subscribed:

mail -s subscribe debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org </dev/null

And this one will get you unsubscribed:

You might also try the mailing list section of the Debian web page at

	www.debian.org

If you need to contact a human listmaster, direct your mail to
listmaster@debian.org or listmaster@va.debian.org  There are two
machines in case one is off line.

Please don't send (un)subscribe messages to the list, that doesn't
work. Best of Luck to you!

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 (I'm hoping this is all of the above!)