ITP: libterm-newt-perl

        I am packaging the perl module Term::Newt, because
        I need to create nice menus from perl (if you have
        other suggestions, please tell; perlmenu is
        unsatisfactory).

        Term::Newt is a perl interface to the Newt library;
        look at newt0.30{,-dev}.deb

        However, I might not upload this to potato, and this
        message will only function as "don't spend time on it
        as I'm already doing that". The readme says:

*** THIS IS ALPHA SOFTWARE, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
*** THERE IS NO DOCUMENTATION YET.
*** THE INTERFACE MAY CHANGE!

        I'll have to see how well it works.

        I might upload it to project/experimental, or
        provide separately, if requested.
--
Havoc Consulting | unix, linux, perl, mail, www, internet, security consulting
+358 50 5486010  | software development, unix administration, training