Too much is too much: One month in Incoming

Some of my packages are waiting for ONE MONTH in Incoming on master. They are
java-common and its friends, needed to implement the new Java policy.

During this time, not a mail, apart from the automatic ack that they were new
packages and I'll have to wait.

That's a common problem with Debian (see the handling of new maintainers): not
the fact that you have to wait (some things take more time than others, and we
are all volunteers), but the complete lack of feedback. Is there a problem?
I've seen other new packages arriving after and getting out sooner. So, what
should I do? Buy RedHat shares?