Re: Too much is too much: One month in Incoming

Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr> writes:

> Some of my packages are waiting for ONE MONTH in Incoming on
> master. They are java-common and its friends, needed to implement
> the new Java policy.
>
> During this time, not a mail, apart from the automatic ack that they
> were new packages and I'll have to wait.

New packages have been waiting for quite a while.  I tried email
maor-installer, who may be out of town.  I recently tried mailing
ftpmaster, and haven't heard anything in the last few days.

Updated packages, which include no additional packages, have been
uploaded quickly, as usual.

I would like to get this fixed.  My packages are sane and xsane, in
case anyone with sufficient power decides to act.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevind@rahul.net