Re: ITP exscan and penguineyes and RFP srp

On Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 10:55:12AM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:
> Personal Ad: But before it can be packaged, somebody with more knowledge
> about licences should check the include licences carefully, as I'm not
> sure, if it can go into main. Also it contains encryption (for now it's
> only for the US) but as I found a copy on ftp.replay.com (sp?) I think
> also some european developer could package this.

        Eh? If you are in the US, you shouldn't package it at all,
        or atleast not upload. And the same with lsh. If you upload
        crypto code to master it will be automatically mirrored
        outside of US -- not nice.

        Then again, if you are not in the US, then I misparsed you.

--
Havoc Consulting | unix, linux, perl, mail, www, internet, security consulting
+358 50 5486010  | software development, unix administration, training