Re: ITP: cthugha

Cthugha is indeed still orphaned. I was the previous maintainer and you are welcome to take it over.

I am wondering one thing about this. It it a big fiasco if I were to take the cthugha package and split it into three packages? The rationale being that there are three binaries that come with a default cthugha package: an SVGA, an X11, and a GL version. I was reading through the new maintainers documentation (this will be my first package) and it suggested starting out with single binary packages.

Any ideas or suggestions? Are there any cthugha users out there with an opinion?

-Chris