Re: RedHat Surprise

On Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 12:09:50AM -0500, Matthew R. Pavlovich wrote:
> In light of RedHat's recent offer to many debian developers, I want to
> make a suggestion to those who do not accept RedHat's method of making the
> offer.

Whether the offer was good/bad, I hate getting E-Mail that forces me to
read all the writing, until I find a section like:

· Due to certain securities industry regulations purchase of these
  securities can be made by US residents only.

USA is not the only country in the world (or am I just too plan stubborn
to realize? ;-) ) . I would much prefer it if they indicated this at
*top of the message*!!! That way at least I can delete the message
without bothering to read the fine details.

Chances are, they probably assumed that as my Debian E-Mail address
doesn't end in .au, that must mean I live in USA.

--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>