Going traveling.

Hi everyone, I'm going travelling around europe (Florence, Rome, Naples,
Athens, Delphi, Venice, French Alps, Eclipse site, Paris -> England(home)) for
the next four weeks. Leaving on the 22nd July, coming back on the 16th August.
Should not be a problem, I look after a few un-important packages! NMU if
required (I don't think anyone would bother). If need to contact me I will
check my mail for the last time at 17:00 GMT on the 21st July. Use my Debian
address as I am temporarily off of the lists.

Cheers... Keep up the good work...

--
John Travers

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere
in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us!"