Standards-version: 3.0.0.0 -- problem

Hello,

I tried to build a package with the new policy standard 3.0.0.0.
So I changed my control file this way:

Source: pcd2html
Section: web
Maintainer: Andreas Tille <tille@physik.uni-halle.de>
Standards-Version: 3.0.0.0

Package: pcd2html

The files which formerly gone to /usr/doc where now copied to
/usr/share/doc by the rules file.  The resulting deb hasn't any
/usr/doc dirctory but all files where in /usr/share/doc as
it should be.  Also the manpages are correctly installed in
/usr/share/man.  So all seems to be OK.

Anyway lintian shows two errors:

E: pcd2html: no-copyright-file
E: pcd2html: binary-without-manpage pcd2html

Remark: In the first attempt lintian showed an additional
warning:
W: pcd2html source: newer-standards-version 3.0.0.0

But this was gone mysteriousely after a second packaging process.

I run a potato system updated this morning.

Kind regards

       Andreas.