Re: new-maintainer@debian.org dead?

> > > So now I ask here if that list is dead, routet to /dev/null or so
> > > filled up with requests that not even a "You application has be
> > > received, please wait" mail can be send back?

Apparently new Debian maintainer's aren't being accepted right now.  It's on
the back-burner.  I suspect it has something to do with the ever increasing
number of bugs at a time when we should be focusing towards stability and a
release.

> In that case, how do we get pgp keys verified so we can upload?

Try the adopt-a-developer program.. Find a friendly developer and have them
upload the packages on your behalf .. for now.