Re: Freeze Goals -- WAS: September release

Considering the way frozen has been treated in the past, and the way we all
would LIKE it to be, perhaps we need to add a fourth classification called
"release candidate"?  The freeze is for feature freeze, where no new packages
are added, but bugfixes are going in, and then a release candidate phase to
finish boot floppy/CD image issues?  Seems that's what is being proposed here.

							Dave Bristel