Re: ITP: zebra or mrtd

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Alexander Koch wrote:

> I seriously intend to package either zebra or mrtd.
> Methinks zebra will be the one, stay tuned.

I've already made a package from Zebra, but since I'm not an official
Debian maintainer (yet), you're welcome to take a look at it and use
it at your will. It's at ftp://ftp.elte.hu/pub/people/micmac/

However, I'd be more happy with you packaging mrtd so there will be 2
good routing packages for Debian and I don't have to abandon my work
:)

greetings
endre

--
..all in all it's just another rule in the firewall.

                                         /Ping Flood/