ITP: zebra or mrtd

Hi there.

I seriously intend to package either zebra or mrtd.
Methinks zebra will be the one, stay tuned.

Is there anyone else from the ipv6 camp working on
that one or has anyone package the (quite newer)
radvd lately?

A packaging question: There are quite some new (5) entries
for /etc/services -- should I ask the netbase maintainer
to include them?

Alexander

--
SGH Internet Division, Alexander Koch, Systems Administration
Hannover, Germany, Phone +49 511 909198 0, Fax +49 511 391307