Re: Modified start-stop-daemon and possible boot logo (was: Translation of init scripts)

I agree, the idea of cute little graphics showing up next to the start/stop of a
package makes me ill just thinking about it.  Even the Redhat 6.0 way with it's
green "OK" or red "Failed" made me ill because it supressed the errors when
something failed.  Sure, it LOOKS nice for the enduser, but the boot sequence is
where you NEED to see what's going on if you need to troubleshoot a problem on
boot.

							Dave Bristel