ITP: Nannie and RTP: nessus

After reviewing Nessus's source, it looks like it contains a small
library used to encrypt the client-server connection between the
nessus host and client.  I believe that this might violate the
US export controls, so I think someone in the free world might
need to work on this one.
RTP:  Nessus

I'd also like to announce an ITP nannie.  This is a GPL (and
possibly weaker) version of 'tripwire'.  It accepts a list of
files you want to monitor in a configuration file, then builds
a list of checksums, file size, etc.  This data set can then
be referenced on a subsequent run to see if any of these files
have been tampered with.

-Brent