Re: perl scripts during system boot?

Hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Brian Bassett, Stardate 040799.1459:
> > So you didn't take into account systems that nfs-mount /usr?
>
> Oops... ipmasq currently runs at 41 during boot, while mountnfs.sh runs
> at 45.  ipmasq really should run at 46.  Feel free to file a bug.  (The
> location at 41 put it just after the network coming up at 40.)

At my workplace we run RedHat 6.0 and tryed to do just that (mounting nearly
everything over nfs). Noticing that the RH networkscript uses xargs which is in
/usr/bin ... ARGH
Try to avoid something like this in Debian :)

just a short dropin ...
--
Alexander N. Benner <*> Nikodemus@innocent.com <*> Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against