Re: Can anyone NMU debian-keyring?

To those who need to upload something, If you have the whole thinge
packaged, you could find someone to upload it for you. It may not work,
but they could do an NMU of your package, untill your problem was taken
care of.  I would do this for anyone who needs it.

Andrew Lenharth

Remember, never ask a geek "why";
           just nod your head and back away slowly...

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.
Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad