Re: On names of people (was: Re: Please check my translation)

	Sorry, I don't know how I got the impression that you were
using three words for family names... I've browsed my archives of the
list, and I don't find the words I though I had read, about those three
words... Sorry for the loss of time and bandwidth.

		Jesus.

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona             | Departamento de Informatica
tel +3491 624 9458, fax +3491 624 9129 | Universidad Carlos III de Madrid