Re: On names of people (was: Re: Please check my translation)

On Sun, Jul 11, 1999 at 01:52:49PM +0200, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona wrote:
> 	Three words for family names are not enough in some cases.
[snip]

Hm, why should we limit the DB software to words - why not have
up to X 'fields' i.e. variables of size Y, that may contain spaces.
And make the ordering customizable, so everyone is happy.

--
enJoy -*/\*- spelled 'iosip', or simply 'joseph'