SEUL makes lotsa RTPs

Hi all,

The education section of Simple End-User Linux (SEUL) is making what
amounts to two mass requests to package. They asked me to package more
stuff from SEUL, and I'm only a beginning packager, struggling as I am
with getting a install target leading from a makefile in . to another
in ./src to pass the variable $DESTDIR. (anyone want to look at it and
help me? :)

So, please look at the list of current projects. The list is at:

There are lots of things to choose from. You can look also at the list of
existing software, at:

Thank you for reading this.

Please cc: jim@laney.edu (I'm not presently subscribed to -devel)

Jim Lynch       Finger for pgp key