Re: intent to package BladeEnc

On Tue, Jun 29, 1999 at 03:54:50PM +0100, Alexey Marinichev wrote:
> >From its homepage (http://home8.swipnet.se/~w-82625):
>
> 	BladeEnc is a freeware MP3 encoder. [..]

You realize that because of software patents and our lame policy that
anything patented in the US goes into non-free that the only place this
package can go is non-US/non-free, right?

<Knghtbrd> "The currency collectors are offline."  "I'm rerouting though
           the secondary couplings.  If we re-align the phase manifold we
           should be able to use the plasma inductor matrix to manually
           launch a new cheesy spinoff series."
* ShadwDrgn sighs
<Phase> you leave my manifolds alone
<Phase> !