Re: New Debian Book

Hi Dale,

Sorry if you already received this e-mail.  Our mail server has been a
bit flakey lately (that's what happens when sys admins don't run Linux!
:)

On 25 Jun, Dale Scheetz wrote:
 > Congratulations guys! Welcome to the ranks of "the published" ;-)
 >
 > I'm very glad to see this book finally make it into print.

Thanks so much for the support Dale!!  It was really alot of fun for
the both of us.  When will your book be in stores?  I'd be interested
in purchasing a copy.

Thanks,
-Ossama
--
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
Center for Distributed Object Computing, Washington University, St. Louis