Poor wording of vote results

I'm not sure where to bring this up, because it seems to be a fairly minor
issue.  Nevertheless, it caused me some confusion at first sight.

The current results for logo3 are posted at
http://master.debian.org/~gecko/votes/logo3, according to the Debian
voting web page.  There, I see this text:

----------
logo3 results - 57 valid votes

FOR logo swap (1st place)
     Dominates AGAINST logo swap [50 - 7]
     Dominates FURTHER Discussion [52 - 2]

AGAINST logo swap (3rd place)

FURTHER Discussion (2nd place)
     Dominates AGAINST logo swap [22 - 20]

"FOR logo swap" does not have a Quorum so "FURTHER Discussion" wins.
----------

OK, that's great.  The vote "does not have a Quorum", it says, and my
interpretation of that was "there is no quorum necessary".  So why is
FURTHER winning?  FOR dominates it.  Wait a second.  That's wrong.

The correct wording of the final line might be along the lines of:
"FOR logo swap" does not meet quorum, so "FURTHER Discussion" wins.
Perhaps just removing the word 'a' is helpful, resulting in:
"FOR logo swap" does not have Quorum so "FURTHER Discussion" wins.

Is it just too late in the day for me to think clearly, or is this a
problem?  Granted I figured it out soon enough, especially since the idea
of a quorum-less vote in Debian is silly, but it was at first confusing.

Thanks..

--
William Ono <wmono@debian.org>                             PGP key: 0x93BA6AFD
 fingerprint = E3 64 C5 43 3E B3 2D A6  C6 D7 E3 45 90 24 78 DE = fingerprint