Re: Potato glitch

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Shane Wegner wrote:

> I am not sure which package this is an issue with but thought people here
> might be having the same problems.  It seems that with the latest potato
> (19990624), the host is not logged to wtmp or lastlog from incoming
> connections.  This seems to be restricted to telnet connections; ftp and
> ssh connections are logging fine.

I mentioned this awhile ago also and got no response.  I'm not sure what
it is either but it started June 3rd.  I update my system every couple of
days generally.

-thomas

[obligatory-useless-waste-of-bits-bit-goes-here] ultra-umbra-magic-crypto
EF D8 33 68 B3 E3 E9 D2  C1 3E 51 22 8A AA 7B 98 supercomputer-AES-xspook