Re^2: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

Am 22.06.99 schrieb hamish # debian.org ...

Moin Hamish!

HM> > Why contrib ? contrib is perfectly dfsg software, there is no reason not
HM> > to distribute it the same way as main ?
HM> Because it's useless without non-free.

And Debian is useless without non-free. Instead of wasting our time with
this ridiculous and fanatic discussions we should improve the quality of
Debian and the free software. There#re still a lot of Debian packages with
a lot of programming and design bugs.

cu, Marco

--
      Linux HOWTOs - Die besten Loesungen der Linuxgemeinde
                        ISBN 3-8266-0498-9

Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.de             Fido: 2:240/5498.5
Mailbox: mbudde@sms.antar.com        http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semb2204/