Re: Sound-monitor 0.7.0 package

> I created a package for the sound-monitor panel applet for gnome/esound
>
> all the files are at http://www.isc.umr.edu/~frb/sound-monitor

Which is compiled for potato and glibc2.1... Please mention that when you
announce it. :)

I installed it on my slink system, with gnome (for slink), and it broke my
sound-monitor applet. Ofcourse, installing the old one fixed the problem.

I may be a not-so-careful person when it comes to installing packages, but
shouldnt there be a warning/error BEFORE dpkg unpacks the package into my
system?

/Marcus