PGP 5.0

Dreadfully sorry to jump in, but I was curious whether it was still the
standard to use pgp 2.6.3 instead of 5.0 for signed mail dealing with
debian development?

The pages on becoming a debian developer indicate this is so, but I see a
few developers using versions of pgp that give 2.6.3i invalid packet
errors.

regards
jeff

--